Agree that these are very nice to have. We've seen many deployments that
need to manage these on their own.

However, if this is not ready before we are done adding security and the
new consumer, it will make sense to still release 0.9.0 and add the broker
management improvements in 0.9.1. I'm trying to say: these are really nice
to have, but not blockers for the release.

Feel free to set "Fixed Version" to 0.9.0 if you are confident this will be
done in the next few weeks. Otherwise, perhaps a later version or just
leave empty for now.

Gwen