I made a pass of those.

KAFKA-2106 and KAFKA-1792 are related to improving the replica assignment.
Since they likely involve a KIP discussion, it's probably too late to
include them in 0.9.0.0.

KAFKA-2434: This is on the old consumer. Any improvement that we do should
probably be on the new consumer.

None of the rest of the jiras seems to be a blocker to me though. We can
include them if they get fixed before 0.9.0.0, but we probably won't wait
for them to be fixed.

Thanks,

Jun