Hey Jason,

I actually think this is one of the advantages. The problem we have today
is that you can't really do bidirectional replication between clusters
because it would actually be a feedback loop.

So the intended use would be that you would have a structure where the
top-level directory was DIFFERENT but the topic names were the same, so if
you maintain
  /chicago-datacenter/actual-topics
  /oregon-datacenter/actual topics
  etc.
Then you replicate
  /chicago-datacenter/* => /oregon-datacenter
and
  /oregon-datacenter/* => /chicago-datacenter

People who want the aggregate feed subscribe to /*/my-event.

The nice thing about this is it gives a unified namespace across all
locations.

Basically exactly what we do now but you no longer need to add new clusters
to get the namespacing.

-Jay