Hi Edward,

I am not sure what the best practice is. Since it is checked in as part of
the project, I considered it effectively part of its source. I suspect the
method for collecting and taring the source files excluded it by accident
(perhaps by many of these projects) and is something that could be fixed.

Thanks,
Grant