I get the following test failures on both OSX (10.11.3) and Ubuntu
(14.04), JDK 1.7 and 1.8.

KafkaConsumerTest. testConstructorClose
KafkaProducerTest. testConstructorFailureCloseResource
SelectorTest. testNoRouteToHost
SslSelectorTest. testNoRouteToHost

All seem to be expecting exceptions that aren't thrown.   The
tarball build succeeded, though, so maybe these are expected.  Just
thought it best to report them.

My application tests passed, other than an issue shared by 0.9.0.0.
reported else-thread.

If there is another RC, two little things that would be good to
improve are:

0) the NOTICE files still have 2015 copyright dates
1) the hash files for the tarballs use a non-standard encoding,
making it harder to verify.  The sig is standard ASCII armor and good.

Phil