In order to track the many KIPs that we are trying to land in the next
two weeks, I created this page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Release+Plan+0.10.0

There are a lot of KIPs under discussion and not too much time to
finalize all of them. Lets do our best to review, discuss and vote on
the KIPs, so the developers will have a chance of getting a patch in
on time.

Gwen