Magnus,

If we go with release version as protocol version (which I agree is
much more user-friendly) - what will be the release version on trunk?
0.10.0-SNAPSHOT?
How will clients handle the fact that some 0.10.0-SNAPSHOT will have
different protocol than others (because we modify the protocol
multiple times between releases)?

Gwen