Hi Roger,

In the current proposal, we only allow a user to get delegation token for
that user only.
Anyone who gets that token can impersonate the user on the broker.

Yes, In future we can extend the support to allow a user to acquire
delegation tokens for
other users.

Pl refer discuss mail thread for impersonation related discussion.

Thanks,
Manikumar