Hi, Mani,

Thanks for the responses. A few more comments.

101.2/101.3. Could we just remove owner and renewer from
DelegationTokenResponse if we don't have a use case?

111. ExpireTokenResponse: Should we return the new expiration time in the
response?

112. DescribeTokenRequest: A common use case is probably to see a list of
tokens associated with a particular owner. Would it be useful to include a
list of owners in the request? We can use the same convention in other
requests such that if the list is set to null (i.e., length is -1), return
all tokens.

113. delegation.token.master.key: It seems that needs to be the same across
brokers? Perhaps we can mention that in the wiki.

114. Could we document the procedure of manually rotating the secret? Does
one have to do sth like: expire all existing tokens, rotate the secret, and
generate new tokens?

115. Could we also include in the command line the ability to describe
tokens?

116. Could you document the ACL rules associated with those new requests?
For example, do we allow any one to create, delete, describe delegation
tokens?

Thanks,

Jun