Hi Jun,

Thanks for the comments.

200.1, 200.2, 200.3 were all oversights which have been fixed.

201.1:
This has been added to the BeginTxnRequest now. If the
transaction.timeout.ms value is greater than max.transaction.timeout.ms,
then the BeginTxnRequest will fail with a `InvalidTransactionTimeout`
error. The document has been updated to reflect this.

201.2:
I added configurations for number of partitions, number of replicas, and
segment size. I don't think the compression configuration makes sense
because each Message set in the transaction log will have exactly one
message, and compression won't really buy us much. Do let me know if you
disagree.

201.3:
The default has been updated to `read_uncommitted`, which is the new name
for `all`.