I realized the main concern with this proposal is how user can interpret
this CPU-percentage based quota. Since this quota is exposed to user, we
need to explain to user how this quota is going to impact their application
performance and convince them that the quota is now too low for their
application. We can able to do this with byte-rate based quota. But I am
not sure how we can do this with CPU-percentage based quota. For example,
how is user going to understand whether 1% CPU is OK?

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 10:11 AM, Onur Karaman <onurkaraman.apa...@gmail.com