Hi Eno,

Thanks for clarification. I think it is by definition allowed.  So if we
want to join a stream that uses wallclock time with a stream that uses an
event time, then we can assign the first one a timestamp extractor that
returns system clock, and for the second stream we can assign timestamp
extractor that extracts/computes the event time from record.

Cheers,
Jeyhun

-Cheers

Jeyhun