@Ismael, thanks for your feedback!
1. Good point. I will add optional support for timezone as part of the
datetime input. But, when datetime is without timezone, would it be more
consistent to get the timezone from the cluster first and then reset based
on that value? Not sure if it is possible to get that info from the
cluster. But, in case that's not available, I could add a note to advise
that in case timezone is not specified the tool will get that value from
the client and it would be user's responsibility to validate that is
aligned with the server.
2. Happy to add it to the KIP.
3. This was part of the discussion thread, we end up with `shift-by` to
avoid adding `offset` to each case and make it a bit more consistent.
4. I could remove CURRENT-OFFSET and CURRENT-LAG from the output, and leave
it as part of `describe` operation, if that's better.
5. Agree. At the beginning we consider `shift-plus` and `shift-minus`, but
agree to join them in one option and accept +/- as input. Maybe that's a
better option?

El jue., 23 mar. 2017 a las 17:17, Ismael Juma (<ism...@juma.me.uk>)