Hi Guozhang, Matthias,

It's a great idea to add sub topologies descriptions. This would help
developers to better understand topology concept.

I agree that is not really user-friendly to check if
`StreamsMetadata#streamThreads` is not returning null.

The method name localThreadsMetadata looks good. In addition, it's more
simple to build ThreadMetadata instances from the `StreamTask` class than
from `StreamPartitionAssignor` class.

I will work on modifications. As I understand, I have to add the property
subTopologyId property to the TaskMetadata class - Am I right ?

--
Florian HUSSONNOIS