Looks great to me :)

Just one note - configurations have levels (which reflect in the docs) - I
suggest putting the whole thing as LOW. Most users will never need to worry
about these. For same reason I recommend leaving them out of the example
config files - we already have issues with users playing with configs
without understanding what they are doing and not liking the results.

--
*Gwen Shapira*
Product Manager | Confluent