Hi James,

Yes, that's right, it will return all config values. For topic configs,
that means falling back to the respective broker config value, which could
also be a default. If we fallback to the broker config (whether it's a
default or not), is_default will be true. Does this make sense? And do you
have any concerns related to this?

Ismael