Thanks for the feedback Matthias!

The main idea is to use only 1 tool to reset offsets and don't replicate
functionality between tools.
Reset Offset (KIP-122) tool not only reset but support execute the reset
but also export, import from files, etc.
If we extend the current tool (kafka-streams-application-reset.sh) we will
have to duplicate all this functionality also.
Maybe another option is to move the current implementation into
`kafka-consumer-group` and add a new command `--reset-offset-streams` with
the current implementation functionality and add `--reset-offset` options
for input topics. Does this make sense?