Hi,

KIP is updated.
Changes:
1. Approach discussed to keep both tools (streams application resetter and
consumer group reset offset).
2. Options has been aligned between both tools.
3. Zookeeper option from streams-application-resetted will be removed, and
replaced internally for Kafka AdminClient.

Looking forward to your feedback.