Hi Jun,

You're correct about those other expected errors. If it's OK to update the
KIP after the vote I'll add those.

But this makes me wonder about the value of documenting expected errors in
the Javadocs for the AdminClient (on the Results class, to be specific).
Currently we don't do this, but it would be helpful for people using the
AdminClient to know the kinds of errors they should expect, for testing
purposes for example. On the other hand it's a maintenance burden. Should
we start documenting likely errors like this?

Cheers,

Tom