Thanks for the KIP.

Two comments/questions:

 - how does this relate to `KStream#through()` ?
 - do we really need to add new overload or can we just extends exiting
options (cf KIP-182); it would be create if we could just extend
existing classes like `Produced` instead of adding new methods to "main"
classes

Maybe, we could use `through()` to create a topics in the back ground
and picky back all to `Produced`.

-Matthias