My idea was, to relax the requirement for through() that a topic must be
created manually before startup.

Thus, if no through() call is made, a (internal) topic is created the
same way we do it currently.

If one uses `through(String topicName)` we keep the current behavior and
require users to create the topic manually.

The reasoning is as follows: if a user creates a topic manually, a user
can just use it for repartitioning. As the topic is already there, there
is no need to specify any topic configs.

We add a new `through()` overload (details TBD) that allows to specify
topic configs and Streams create the topic with those configs.

Reasoning: user don't want to manage topic manually, thus, it's still an
internal topic and Streams create the topic name automatically as for
all other internal topics. However, users gets some more control about
topic parameters like number of partitions (we should discuss what other
configs would be useful).

Does this make sense?

-Matthias