Hello,

I'm calling for a re-vote on the additional API changes in this KIP. While
working on the implementation I found it's better to add the following
functions for programmability:

* Overloaded KafkaStreams constructor to allow overriding the `Time` object.
* Overloaded AbstractConfig#originalsWithPrefix() to allow specifying
whether or not to strip the prefix in the key of the returned map.

The corresponding wiki page (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-220%3A+Add+AdminClient+into+Kafka+Streams%27+ClientSupplier)
has been updated.

Gwen / Damian, could you take a quick look at the updated wiki page and
re-cast your vote?

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang