Hi Viktor,

Thanks for reviewing the KIP.

1. Yes, that is correct. Typically quotas would depend only on the current
partition state. But if you did want to track deleted partitions, you can
calculate the diff.
2. I can't think of an use case where ISRs or other replica information
would be useful to configure quotas. Since partition leaders process
fetch/produce requests, this is clearly useful in terms of setting quotas.
But I have defined PartitionMetadata trait rather than just using the
leader as an int so that we can add additional methods in future if
required. This keeps the interface extensible. Did you have any use case in
mind where additional metadata would be useful?

Regards,

Rajini