Hi Colin,

I agree with what Guozhang's opinion that because all the other clients
have it (producer, consumer..) and this will gain more visibility for those
application that use admin client. (Now I added this sentence to the KIP)

Since this returns an unmodifiableMap(like all the other client's metrics()
return), I assume this will be thread-safe, what do you think?

Thanks,
Yishun