Sure, now we have 5 binding +1 votes and 2 non-biding +1 votes. Since we
have more than three binding votes and no -1 votes, I guess KIP-324 is
accepted? If so, I will then update the PR and the wiki.

P.S. Guozhang, is this still needs to be worked on?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-6788?filter=-1, if so, I can
pick this up as my next story.

Thanks,
Yishun