Hi Manna

If you check the first email in this thread I was telling I already tested
the fix by Dong and that it unfortunately didn't work. I've been building
from trunk.

I've instead opened a PR based on various other people's fixes and it
passed Jenkins and also fixes the windows issues encountered in KAFKA-1194:
https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/5603
Tested for topic deletion

Would love your pair of eyes on this too and testing if you can

Cheers
Stephane