I withdraw my comments on -1 since i'm in the minority.  :) Can we
make sure 0 gets documented as meaning disabled here:
https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/#brokerconfigs ?
And while there it would be good if  segment.ms is documented
 that 0 is disabled too.  (there's some hierarchy of configs for that too
 if its not set and null for others means disabled!)

--

Brett Rann

Senior DevOps Engineer

Zendesk International Ltd

395 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia

Mobile: +61 (0) 418 826 017