Hi All,

A technical update: around the time I created this KIP, another one got
created with the same number and therefore to avoid collisions in KIP
numbers I chose to increment my KIP's number, so the new URL where it is
available is:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-377%3A+TopicCommand+to+use+AdminClient

I will also start a new discussion thread (and link this one), so please
post comments there. Apologies for any confusion.

Cheers,
Viktor