Just a quick update on the release.

We have 22 KIP atm:

81, 207, 258, 289, 313, 328, 331, 339, 341, 351, 359, 361, 367, 368,
371, 376, 377, 380, 386, 393, 394, 414

Let me know if I missed any KIP that is targeted for 2.2 release.

21 of those KIPs are accepted, and the vote for the last one is open and
can be closed on time.

The KIP deadline is Jan 24, so if any late KIPs are coming in, the vote
must be started latest next Monday Jan 21, to be open for at least 72h
and to meet the deadline.

Also keep the feature freeze deadline in mind (31 Jan).

Besides this, there are 91 open tickets and 41 ticket in progress. I
will start to go through those tickets soon to see what will make it
into 2.2 and what we need to defer. If you have any tickets assigned to
yourself that are target for 2.2 and you know you cannot make it, I
would appreciate if you could update those ticket yourself to help
streamlining the release process. Thanks a lot for you support!

-Matthias