KIP-451 was discarded in favor this this KIP. So it seems we are all on
the same page.

>> Relating to KIP-448.
>> What kind of alignment did you think about?

Nothing in particular. Was more or less a random though. Maybe there is
nothing to be aligned. Just wanted to bring it up. :)

>> Some thoughts after reading also the comments in KAFKA-6460:
>> To my understand these KIP-448 mock classes need to be fed somehow into
>> TopologyTestDriver.
>> I don't know how those KIP-448 mock are planned to be set to
>> TopologyTestDriver.

KIP-448 is still quite early, and it's a little unclear... Maybe we
should just ignore it for now. Sorry for the distraction with my comment
about it.

Please give me some more time to review this KIP in detail and I will
follow up later again.

-Matthias