Rather than adding overloaded constructors, which can lead to API bloat, how
about using a builder pattern?

I see it’s already got some constructor overloading, but we could add a single
new constructor that takes just the name, and support everything else being set
via builder methods.

This would result in a better long term api as the number of options increases.

Sent from my iPhone