Hey Bruno!

This all looks pretty good to me, but one suggestion I have is to
supplement each of the metrics with some info on how the user can control
them. In other words, which options could/should they set in
RocksDBConfigSetter should they discover a particular bottleneck?

I don't think this necessarily needs to go into the KIP, but I do think it
should be included in the docs somewhere (happy to help build up the list
of associated options when the time comes)

Thanks!
Sophie