Hi Bruno,

Thanks for the KIP, this will be a useful addition.

Overall the KIP looks good to me, and I have two minor comments.

1. For the tags should, I'm wondering if rocksdb-state-id should be
rocksdb-store-id
instead?

2. With the compaction metrics, would it be possible to add total
compactions and an average number of compactions?  I've taken a look at the
available RocksDB metrics, and I'm not sure.  But users can control how
many L0 files it takes to trigger compaction so if it is possible; it may
be useful.

Thanks,
Bill