+1 (binding).  Thanks, Justine!

ComputedPartition#get probably should be ComputedPartition#partition or
something.  We typically name accessors the same as the variables that are
being accessed.

As we discussed in the other thread, one minor addition that might make this
KIP even better is a StickyRoundRobinPartitioner class that just implements the
sticky behavior regardless of whether the key is null or not.  It would just be
a standalone custom partitioner class that could be configured if people wanted
this.

best,
Colin