Hi, Justine,

Thanks for the KIP. It looks good overall. Just a followup comment.

Should we mark Partitioner.partition() as deprecated? If someone tries to
implement a new Partitioner on the new interface. They will see both
partition() and computePartition(). It's not clear to them which one they
should be using and which one takes precedence.

Jun