Hello Guozhang,

Thanks for the feedback. That’s an interesting point. To be honest, I totally
missed it. I wasn’t aware that there’s `groupBy` possibility on KTable.
I don’t see any reasons why not to add same functionality to KTable interface.

I’ve updated the KIP:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-221%3A+Enhance+DSL+with+Connecting+Topic+Creation+and+Repartition+Hint

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-221:+Enhance+DSL+with+Connecting+Topic+Creation+and+Repartition+Hint>
Please let me know if you have any other questions and/or concerns.

Regards,
Levani