Awesome Ioannis.

Thanks
Regards
JB

On 05/01/2011 07:30 PM, Ioannis Canellos wrote:
I would like to inform you the Cellar has been re-factored, in order to
satisfy all the requirements as they have been documented so far in our wiki
page https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Karaf+clustering

Refactoring highlights:

    1. Cellar now provides support for hierarchical groups.
    2. Each node can be assigned one or more groups.
    3. Syncing is the default but "optional" behavior and only occurs among
    members of the same group.
    4. On each group a feature/configuration list can be assigned if syncing
    is not the desired behaviour.
    5. Each group registers its own communication channels.
    6. Rich command set (group management, remote feature/configuration
    management).
    7. Added a Scala / Wicket webconsole (however its currently very
    limited).

If you would like a more detailed overview you can check these 2 videos,
which demonstrate building,installation, usage of cellar:
*Building&  Installing Cellar*: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM_5fh6XA1M
*Basic Feature Overview*: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfNrTp371LA

Additional requirements, ideas for new features, feedback and of course
contributions are more than welcome.