Awesome Dan, very good news :)

Regards
JB

On Tue 12/07/11 13:42 , Daniel Kulp  wrote::

On Tuesday, July 12, 2011 7:28:57 AM Andreas Pieber wrote:
> Hey David,
>
> The problem isn't during assambling but to install e.g. CXF
> afterwards. Please start an empty Karaf 3.x and try to install the CXF
> features file. To make it run you have to modify the jre.properties
> and the bootdelegation to get it up running. And there is no way to do
> this automatically from your .kar/features.xml right now :(

That should be changing in CXF 2.4.2.    The last holdup was a bug in Neethi's
OSGi manifest, but a new version of Neethi is under vote now.  With that, you
should be able to take a clean Karaf and deploy CXF.

THAT said,  IMO, the karaf jre.properties file should exclude the packages
that are known not to work in karaf.  jaxb-api, stax-api, saaj-api, etc....
Karaf should then contain a set of "API" features to install the proper OSGi
versions of said API's.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp