I think this idea would best be kept at openejb.

I think you are being incredibly overoptimistic about the amount of work
involved for even web profile certification (what tomee has).  You can get
access to the tck by signing an NDA but just running it is a major undertaking,
let alone fixing the problems that will show up.

thanks
david jencks