No, infact under karaf2.2.7, it behaves correctly and unpacks my kar
file where I ask it to ( ie localRepoPath )

in 2.2.8, it still behaves correctly by unpack under localRepoPath,
but looks for the kar file at the wrong place.  It assumes I must
place my karFile under localRepoPath, and ignore the full path i pass
into the 'update' method

-Dan