I'm closing the staging repo to promote it.

Regards
JB

On 02/09/2013 03:27 PM, Andrei Pozolotin wrote:
I noticed you initiated pax url 1.5.1 release
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgops4j-580/
10 days back, but it just sitting there.

how can I help to move it along?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [UPDATE] Karaf branches and features in Karaf 2.3.x
From: Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>
To: dev@karaf.apache.org
Date: Sat 09 Feb 2013 01:36:17 AM CST
FYI, I'm include a set of bug fixes in karaf-2.3.x to "automatically"
include it in karaf-2.x branch.
I will create the karaf-2.x branch tomorrow morning.

Regards
JB

On 02/07/2013 04:33 PM, j...@nanthrax.net wrote:
Hi all,

following a discussion started a couple of weeks ago, just an update
about Karaf branches and releases:

- karaf-2.x: I'm going to create this branch asap (let say tonight or
tomorrow). This branch will be the codebase for Karaf 2.4, Karaf 2.5,
etc. This branch will be created starting from the current
karaf-2.3.x one.
- karaf-2.3.x: this branch stays as it is and it becomes
*MAINTENANCE/GA* branch. It means no new features, no new commands, only
bug fixes. I will remove new features from this branch (for instance
shell:date command, etc) to respect this *MAINTENANCE/GA* "mode". I will
look for new features or improvements using Jira.
- karaf-2.2.x: as soon as Karaf 2.4.0 will be released (on the karaf-2.x
branch), this branch will go in EOL mode (and an announcement will be
send to the users).

In terms of releases planning:
- Karaf 2.3.1 is waiting for Aries JMX 1.1.1 and Pax Web 1.1.12
releases. I will tackle the Pax Web release with Achim, and ping Dan
about the Aries release.
- Karaf 3.0.0.RC1 is waiting for Aries JMX 1.1.1 release. It would be
cool to fix a couple of issues around sub-shell here, but it's not
blocker for RC1 IMHO.
- we can plan to cut off Karaf 2.4 in 6 weeks after 2.3.1.
- I propose a Karaf 2.2.11 with latest bug fixes before the switch to
EOL mode.

WDYT ?

Thanks,
Regards