Hi all,

I've created the karaf-2.x branch, and updated the POM version to 2.4.0-SNAPSHOT.

I'm testing it now, and I gonna work on this branch tonight.

If it's OK for all:
- I will announce Karaf 2.3.x and 2.2.x branches as in maintenance mode: so no new features on those branches, just critical bug fixes
- I propose to wait a first 2.4.0 to set 2.2.x as EOL

On the other hand, I will discuss with Jamie tomorrow to cut off a first 3.0.0.RC1 (I fixed a couple of issue, but in order to have some feedback from "test" users, I think we should provide a first RC1).

WDYT ?

Regards
JB