Hi Jamie,

It sounds good to me. I took a couple of days off (with family), I'm resuming my work on these issues tonight.

Regards
JB

On 05/10/2013 01:38 PM, Jamie G. wrote:
Hi All,

I'd like to start the discussion on scheduling in Apache Karaf 2.3.2 and
3.0.0.RC2 builds in the coming weeks.

Apache Karaf 2.3.2 has some important fixes that the community need to have
made available. There are currently 25 issues on Jira that need triage, and
possible move out to 2.3.3 for fixing.

Apache Karaf 3.0.0 has recently been refocused to OSGi spec rev 5, as such
another RC cut should be made available to allow wider testing of this
change.

Given that every run up to an RC tends to uncover the need for a particular
critical bug fix or access to an unreleased dependency I think that looking
for a 2 to 3 week schedule should be sufficient.

What does everyone think?

Cheers,
Jamie

--