Will we perform this RC off of our current SVN scm or wait for the git
infrastructure to be in place?

In either case let's do a quick review of current 2.3.2 pending issues, and
bump out those we can to 2.3.3. Once the 2.3.2 RC is up we should be in a
good position to spin up 3.0.0.RC2 as well for OSGi Rev5 testing.

Cheers,
Jamie