Hi David,

awesome, thanks for the update. I just started to review the patches. I will apply tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks again,
Regards
JB

On 09/19/2013 11:56 AM, David Bosschaert wrote:
Hi all,

Just a little status update on this...
I have since implemented most of KARAF-2455 (role-based security for OSGi
Services) and KARAF-2442 (role-based security for Karaf Shell Commands).
They build on top of what I did for KARAF-2434 and KARAF-2435. Once those
are merge I can rebase my implementation on trunk and will provide patches
to apply...

Cheers,

David