It's normal it's the subshell.

Now, you go in a kind of subshell (for instance dedicated to features) and you can get out with exit command.

I gonna document this deeper.

Regards
JB

On 09/26/2013 04:51 PM, nseb wrote:
In latest sources in trunk , If I type feature followed by pressing the tab
key, I see that the proposed feature and comande only. So before we all
under command of feature that were proposed. This is true for all the
commands.
In addition, after pressing TAB, a space is added after the name of the
command, I tried debugged but I do not see the problem.

Thanks for your reply.