Thanks David.

Let me test it again. I will get back to you soon.

Regards
JB

On 11/21/2013 01:32 PM, David Bosschaert wrote:
Hi JB,

I fixed the issue with Camel MBeans (KARAF-2513): the JMX RBAC code
wasnt properly unwrapping exceptions before throwing them up to the
caller.

We disabled JMX RBAC by default as it "breaks" projects MBeans (like Camel,
CXF, etc).

You also mention 'CXF' and 'etc'. Are there other actual bugs or use
cases that don't work? If so please let me know and I'll look into
them

Cheers,

David