Just a quick point: I also created:

to review the documentation/manual (as suggested by Charles and Claus).

Regards
JB

Hi all,

I started tests this morning on Karaf 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT (latest update from
trunk). Just a quick update about the mandatory Jira to fix before 3.0.0
(waiting my global review on the Jira):

- KARAF-2510 and KARAF-2232: Upgrade to Aries Blueprint Core 1.2.0 and
Aries Blueprint CM 1.0.2: we are waiting for the Aries Blueprint CM
release. I created the Jira and submitted patches. It should be done
"quickly".
- KARAF-2509: if a command is named as the scope (for install log:log or
ssh:ssh), even being in a subshell, the user has to use the full
qualified name of the command.
- KARAF-2506: all MBeans attributes are "unavailable" in jconsole. It
may be related to some missing ACL.
- KARAF-2496: it's mostly done. I use a session variable (named
COMPLETION) to define the behavior of the CommandsCompleter. The
COMPLETION variable can be GLOBAL or SUBSHELL, and I provide also a
command to switch from one mode to another (on the fly).

I will update the Jira, moving to 3.0.1.

I'm fixing the issues described previously and resume my tests.

If you have some time to perform some tests, it would be great.

Regards
JB

Hi all,

Thanks to Dan, we got the Aries release required for Karaf 3.0.0.
I'm upgrading on Karaf trunk.

I'm working on the latest mandatory improvement (KARAF-2496) now.

So, today, I will:
- commit both blueprint upgrade and KARAF-2496
- update Jira to add 3.0.1 version
- review the Jira and move to 3.0.1

I discussed with Jamie this morning, he's ready to cut off the 3.0.0
release.

I propose to prepare the release and vote for next Thursday (it gives
some time to latest fixes and tests tomorrow).

WDYT ?

Regards
JB

--