GitHub user abedwardsw opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/karaf/pull/44

    allow reference to fqdn for use of ldaploginmodule within active directo...

    When trying to configure LDAPLoginModule for use with Active Directory, I
could not find a way with the current configuration to have the authorization
work properly due to the use of the member attribute in AD.  I saw the %fqdn
but unfortunately that would not work properly when search subtree is set to
true.   I think %fqdn should actually be removed and replaced with my code, but
didn't want to touch it just in case.  I put in 2.3.x branch as I want to see
this make it into the next Fuse6.x release

    $ git pull https://github.com/abedwardsw/karaf karaf-2.3.x

    https://github.com/apache/karaf/pull/44.patch

    This closes #44

----
commit 8038944a2c4366334913d800a7e09d9d712634df
Author: Adam Edwards <a...@middleware360.com>
Date:   2014-07-08T01:47:35Z

    allow reference to fqdn for use of ldaploginmodule within active directory

----

---
with INFRA.
---