Hi Sapna,

You can configure the cert as startup args (in bin/karaf), so it should work.

regards
JB

On 05/25/2015 07:39 PM, SapnaB wrote:
Hi All,

I want to deploy custom signed bundles (signed using organization specific
jar signing authority) in Karaf 2.3.6 . Is this supported?
I know I can configure the policy file giving AdminPermissions to the
organisation specific jar signing authority, but  I wanted to understand is
how Karaf will pick up the right Certificate to validate the signed jars? I
have the certifcate used udring jar signing. Where do I place this cert in
Karaf configuration, that it is picked up during jar validation?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
SapnaB